Sydney is Australia's largest city and is renowned for its spectacular Harbour. The city's vibrant blend of modern skyscrapers, cosmopolitan culture and dazzling natural attractions makes it one of the world's most desirable travel destinations.
Hint: Use your mouse to move around the interactive map above. You can also zoom in and out.
A Central CBD Location
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is located in Phillip Street, in the financial heart of the Sydney CBD. The hotel is only ten kilometres from Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport.
500 metres from the nearest ferry, train and bus stops and only minutes from all the attractions for which Sydney is famous, including the Opera House, Circular Quay, The Rocks and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is opposite the Chifley Tower and in immediate proximity to all the cities top boutiques, department stores and arcades.
Public Transport In Sydney
- Sydney's Kingsford Smith International and Domestic Airport - 10 kilometres, approximately 25 minutes’ driving time, taxi service available, shuttle bus service from hotel to airport
- Bus stop - 20 metres
- Wynyard Train Station - 500 metres
- Martin Place Train Station - 300 metres
- Circular Quay Ferries - 700 metres
- Monorail - 1 kilometre
- Light rail (tram) - 1.5 kilometres
Driving Directions From Airport
- Follow on to the Eastern Distributor - toll for north-bound cars of $4.
- Near toll booths select "City North" lane. After paying toll take the Macquarie Street exit. At the top of the rise off the exit, you will see the State Library on your left and the Royal Botanic Gardens on your right, and a set of traffic lights.
- Proceed through lights across Macquarie Street, and into Bent Street.
- Proceed through next set of lights at Phillip Street and take the next left into Bligh Street. (The third set of lights since the toll booth)
- Secure Parking will be on your left hand side (approx 100 metres). Guest parking for 24 hours is charged at $50.00.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is ideally situated in the heart of the CBD and is walking distance to many of Sydney's major icons and world famous attractions. The city is bustling with cultural events, shopping discoveries, culinary delights and adventure thrilling tours. Come and explore our beautiful city, Sydney!