Sofitel Club Lounge
Built on a graceful curve, this beautiful Sydney hotel is truly an icon. Effortlessly blending fresh, contemporary design with European styling and fascinating heritage design features, Sofitel Sydney provides its guests exceptional accommodation and cousu-main service to ensures each guest’s stay is simply magnifique.
Club Sofitel is one example of the luxury features on offer, provided exclusively to guests staying in our Prestige Suites, Luxury Club Rooms and Wentworth Suite. Club Sofitel offers Club guests a dedicated private check-in, modern business facilities, concierge services, all-day refreshments and exclusive access to Club Sofitel Lounge. Refreshments are available throughout the day including tea & coffee, soft drinks and juices.
Located on Level 5 of the hotel, Club Sofitel Lounge is a private oasis with a leafy garden outlook, offering Club guests the perfect space to relax, catch up on work, or meet with colleagues. Featuring a chic, modern design filled with warm lighting, luxurious fabrics and comfortable furnishings, this relaxed, private space truly provides an escape from the city. Club Sofitel Lounge has two stylish meeting areas available for private use, ideal for conference calls, briefings and small meetings.
Club Sofitel privileges inclusion:
- Exclusive access to Club Sofitel from 6.30am to 9.00pm on weekdays & from 7:00am to 9:00pm on weekends/ Public holidays
- Private reception area with dedicated Club Sofitel check-in and check-out desk
- Déjeuner / Breakfast buffet from 6.30am to 10.30am on weekdays & from 7:00am to 11.00am on weekends/ public holidays
- All day refreshments including juice, soft drinks, tea, coffee and light snacks
- Le Goûter /Afternoon Tea buffet available from 2.30pm to 4.30pm
- Apero Chic / Delicious hors d’oeuvres and evening drinks from 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Shower facilities for early arrivals and late departures
- Concierge and business services available