Archibald, Wynne and Sulman Prizes 2022 exhibition
The Archibald Prize is the country’s favourite and most significant art award for portraiture. Since 1921, it has highlighted figures from all walks of life, from famous faces to local heroes, reflecting back to us the stories of our times.
The Wynne Prize is awarded to the best landscape painting of Australian scenery, or figure sculpture, while the Sulman Prize is given to the best subject painting, genre painting or mural project in oil, acrylic, watercolour or mixed media.
Visit the exhibition to vote for your favourite portrait in the ANZ People’s Choice award before voting closes on 24 July and see the work of budding artists aged 5–18 on display in the Young Archies. For families, there are also a children’s trail and labels.
Accor Plus members gain package inclusions such as:
- Tickets for the Archibald, Wynne and Sulman Prizes 2022 exhibition
- Overnight accomodation in a Luxury Club Sofitel Room
- Exclusive access to Sofitel Club Lounge including breakfast
- Archibald Prize High Tea served at Garden Court Restaurat
- Evening canapés as well as unlimited refreshments including soft drinks, juices, afternoon tea, wine and beer at the Club Lounge