Safe is the new chic
Your health and safety is our absolute priority
We have introduced elevated hygiene and prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSafe Label certification (by our parent company Accor), developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, represents our new cleanliness and prevention standards and provides assurance that these standards have met at Sofitel Sydney Wentworth.
Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are at Accor and Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. We want to take a moment to reassure you that Accor has been prioritising the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members every day for more than 50 years.
High standards of hygiene and cleanliness are already delivered across all our brands locally and globally. However, due to the Covid-19 pandemic and with a focus on guest care as hotels reopen, we have elevated these even further by launching our own global cleanliness and operational standards, the ALLSafe Label, which represents some of hospitality’s most stringent cleaning standards.
In accordance with the most recent NSW Government regulations, we have had to adapt our operations, services and opening hours in order to be able to reopen our doors safely – and we thank you in advance for your patience.
HOTEL PUBLIC AREAS
New and more stringent hygiene measures have been implemented and are monitored across all Accor properties.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth has adopted all of these measures and they include a reinforced cleaning program with frequent disinfection of all high touch public areas including lifts and restrooms.
- New 1.5m social distancing enforced in all common areas, in line with the NSW Government guidelines.
- Contactless check-in, check-out, payments and coffee orders carried out whenever possible.
- Enhanced handwashing protocols and hand sanitiser provided in key public areas (front desk, restaurants, conference floor, etc).
- Contact log maintained for contact tracing of all patrons entering our venues.
- Single use or contactless QR code menus available to minimise touch points.
- Public areas, bars, restaurant and meetings rooms: enhanced cleaning program with hourly disinfection, four-hourly enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces (door handles, lift buttons, switches, payment terminals, AV equipment) and sanitising of keys touchpoints during coffee/lunch breaks.
Accor has launched a comprehensive safety and hygiene staff training program to ensure that staff have the education and skills necessary to protect our guests and themselves.
- All employees given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
- Appointment of ALLSafe Managers onsite 24/7, in charge of managing any health, wellbeing or hygiene enquiry our guests and delegates may have during their stay.
- As of July, Accor guests and delegates will benefit from AXA’s most recent advances in telemedicine through free, 24/7 tele-consultations with fully qualified physicians
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth has introduced increased measures to ensure guest safety.
- Deep clean by fully trained personnel wearing PPE equipment and using hospital-grade disinfectants, with special attention to high frequency touch points such as doorknobs, TV remote controls, phones, light switches etc. Minibar content sanitised on arrival and during servicing.
- Safe in-room dining provided at no extra charge to guests when restaurant is closed.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth has established new protocols and standards for events which exceed government regulations.
- Buffets temporarily removed.
- Reinforced food safety standards and regular hospital-grade cleaning of all high-touch surfaces such as cooking surfaces, knives, bells and trays.
- Chefs keep a physical distance of 1.5m between each other during food preparation.
- Appropriate PPE such as masks and gloves is worn by our Chefs and food & drink handlers when receiving food deliveries.
- All food preparing and handling is certified by the stringent HACCP label (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
CONFERENCE & EVENTS
Working alongside our venue partners, Encore is designing a series of meeting formats, Virtual and Hybrid Event Solutions, equipment packages, and recommendations that will make your event safe and yet comfortable. At home, at work or at a venue, Encore has a solution to connect.