Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is located on Phillip Street opposite the Chifley Tower, only twelve kilometres from Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport and 500 metres from the nearest ferry, train and bus stops. For guests who wish to experience Sydney’s iconic tourist attractions, activities and things to do, this CBD hotel is near the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Harbour, The Rocks, Circular Quay and more.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
61-101 Philip Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Tel: +61 (02) 9228 9188
Fax: +61 (02) 9228 9133
Kingsford Smith International Airport Sydney is ten kilometres from the hotel.
- Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is a 20-minute drive via the Eastern Distributor - toll for north-bound cars is $4
- Limousines, taxis and shuttles for airport or hotel pick up can be organised with the Concierge Desk
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM AIRPORT
- Follow on to the Eastern Distributor - toll for north-bound cars of $4.
- Near toll booths select "City North" lane. After paying toll take the Macquarie Street exit. At the top of the rise off the exit, you will see the State Library on your left and the Royal Botanic Gardens on your right, and a set of traffic lights.
- Proceed through lights across Macquarie Street, and into Bent Street.
- Proceed through next set of lights at Phillip Street and take the next left into Bligh Street. (The third set of lights since the toll booth)
- Secure Parking will be on your left hand side (approx 100 metres). Guest parking for 24 hours is charged at $53.00.
TRANSPORT FROM THE AIRPORT:
- Limousine: Luxury private limousine transfers are available using the Sofitel’s premier limousine service, Brunel Chauffeur Drive. Transfer prices start from AU$98 one-way for a luxury Australian sedan. For more information, kindly advise us of your flight details by emailing to h3665-FO2@sofitel.com or calling +61 2 9228 9188.
- Taxi: Taxis available from the airport taxi ranks - travel times are generally 30-40 minutes. Estimated cost based on non-peak traffic conditions, AU$40-$55.
- Train: Public train services available from both terminals - travel time approximately 20 minutes to Wynyard, Circular Quay and St. James Stations. One-way cost per person: Domestic Terminal AU$15.40 and International Terminal AU$16.20.
- Shuttle Bus: Shuttle buses are located outside both terminals. The approximate cost per person into the city is AU$15. These run daily on a regular basis until approximately 8:30pm. Due to the nature of this service, travel times can range from 30 to 90 minutes.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN SYDNEY
- Bus stop - 20 metres
- Wynyard Train Station - 500 metres
- Martin Place Train Station - 300 metres
- Circular Quay Ferries - 700 metres